St Helens Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC)
Friday, 28 April 2023
Please note that on Monday 1st May, St Helens UTC will be operating appointments only.
Call 111 for Triage, and you will be advised if you need an appointment at the UTC or another service.
Please do not attend without an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding.
There are a number of Urgent Treatment / Walk-in Centres across Knowsley, Halton and Liverpool.
Please keep A&E free for those who need it most.
- For Liverpool and Knowsley please follow this link
- For Halton and Warrington please follow this link
Patients should call 111 first , especially during Times of Industrial action or Bank Holidays.
We’re urging people to make NHS 111 Online their first port of call if they need urgent health advice on days of strike action.
NHS 111 Online can tell you:
- Where to get help for your symptoms
- How to find general health information and advice
- Where to get an emergency supply of your prescribed medicine
- How to get a repeat prescription